Business France [fr]
Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy. We are responsible for the international development of French companies, as well as prospecting for and supporting Indian investments in France. We promote France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location. We also run the young professionals programme, VIE (international business internship programme).
Business France has 1,500 employees in France and 55 countries. It draws on a network of partners, members of Team France Export and Invest.
The Business France offices in India, established at the Embassy in New Delhi, and the Consulates General in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai, offer you proactive assistance at every step of your export plans: identifying your prospects and potential partners, providing you with market access information, advising you on setting up operations in India, helping promote your brand and publicising on social media, etc.
Endowed with a multicultural team, Business France offices in India place expertise and know-how at your service for the successful development of your projects by offering you tailor-made approaches suited to your ambitions and budgets.
We promote trade relations between France and India through collective sectoral events, notably French pavilions at trade shows.
In 2019, we supported more than 270 French companies in India by providing them with different types of custom-made services: putting them in touch with local clients and partners, carrying out various studies and participating in collective events (international trade fairs or missions carried out from A to Z by our sectoral experts).
- Agrifood: Agriculture and livestock, food processing, packaged foods and beverages
- Industry & Cleantech: Mobility and aerospace, environment and energy transition, manufacturing, infrastructure, etc.
- Lifestyle & Health: Luxury goods, lifestyle, healthcare and
- Tech & Services: Telecom, electronic goods, IA, IoT, Fintech, digital services, retail tech, e-commerce solutions, multimedia
- Market Access Department: For a better understanding of the Indian market and complying with the rules and regulations and tax laws of the country.
- Integrated Press Office: we offer you adapted solutions ranging from media advice, to the drafting of press releases, targeted campaigns on social networks as well as the organisation of press conferences.
- VIE / Young Professional Programmes management: Through Business France, we assist you in your quest for candidates and help the VIEs in completing all formalities required in India: http://export.businessfrance.fr/formule-vie/vie-en-bref.html
To optimize the activities of French companies in India, Business France works in synergy with a network of private partners present in France and in India, who can help the companies be established in India, and draw on effective resources, Team France Export. For this, please visit: https://www.teamfrance-export.fr/
The Invest Department at Business France India is in charge of helping provide soft landing to Indian companies wishing to set up operations or expand existing ones in France.
Together with French territories and their headquarters in Paris, the Business France team in India facilitates the successful implementation of investment projects as per specific requirements or business plan. The following are the range of services offered by Business France.
- First-level information about the legal, tax and social security framework applicable in France;
- Customized files of proposals, which include a presentation of the ecosystem of the regions/cities you are considering for your project, along with proposals of real estate opportunities (such as office space, logistics platform, lands available for rent or for sale),
- Organization of a program of meetings in France, customized to your needs, with regional authorities and private partners, such as banks, law firms, chartered accountants, and others as per your requirements.
Business France offers tailor-made, confidential, and free-of-charge guidance to make your new business or financial investments in France a success.
Business France has also set up an information service for foreign talent and their families who move to France for professional reasons. The “Welcome to France” online service is here to guide you through the various procedures involved related to you and your family’s relocation to France: residence permit, work permit, social security protection, taxation, children’s education, daily life, and various procedures.
For more information, please visit: https://www.welcometofrance.com/
It is time to come and Choose France – the most attractive country in Europe for the third successive year with 1,222 foreign investment projects identified in 2021, an increase of 24% compared to 2020 as per EY Europe Attractiveness Survey 2022.