Win France trip over Goût de France/Good France dinner
Surrender to the pleasures of an exquisite French gourmet dinner on 21st March. Participate in the worldwide fourth edition of the Goût de France/Good France initiative for a unique sensory experience. Your participation could take you and a companion to indulge in Beaune and Dijon in Burgundy, France!
Spearheaded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and renowned chef Alain Ducasse, Goût de France/Good France offers cuisine aficionados in 5 continents a chance to truly appreciate the fine flavours of French cuisine on the same date! With around 63 participating restaurants in India serving a set menu, make sure you reserve a table for dinner at a restaurant in your city at the earliest!
Follow 3 simple steps to create your perfect Goût de France/Good France recipe:
- Step1: Visit http://in.france.fr/en/information/win-delectable-stay-2-beaune-and-dijon-burgundy-good-france-contest and select a restaurant in your city from the list to make a reservation for dinner for March 21.
- Step 2: Sign up here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9C22YPL to participate in our online contest.
- Step 3: To reconfirm your participation, click a selfie with the Good France menu at the restaurant on March 21 and upload it on your social media platforms tagging Atout France handles with the hashtags #ExperienceFrance #GoodFranceIndia
Send in your selfies to:
- @IN.France.fr for Facebook
- @IN_FranceFR for Twitter
- @Francefr for Instagram
The winner will be announced through a lucky draw after March 21 and shall win a trip for 2 to the cities of Beaune, France’s fairytale village and Dijon, best known for its mustard- in Burgundy, France!
A delectable stay in France awaits the winner: 2 return tickets in Economy by Air France and 2 Eurail passes from Rail Europe.
- A 2 nights stay for 2 offered by Dijon Tourist Office including:
2 nights at the hotel **** Maison Philippe Le Bon (breakfast included) 1 dinner at La Closerie, 1 dinner at La Fine Heure.
- Activities and visits of Dijon and of the Côte de Nuits vineyards.
- A 2 nights stay for 2 offered by Beaune Tourist Office including : 2 nights at the hotel le Cep***** 1 dinner in a Michelin-starred restaurant
- Activities: discovery of Beaune’s cultural heritage, visits and wine tastings in the prestigious domains of Beaune and the Côte de Beaune vineyards
(Prizes applicable for the winner and his/her companion.)
If your taste buds are already appeased, then the time is just right to make your restaurant reservation! Your participation will also benefit a noble cause as restaurants are encouraged to donate some proceeds from this evening to a local NGO they support.
We wish you Bon Appétit!