Short teachers training programme, closing date - 21 October 2013
The training course is intended for experienced teachers who:
- are teaching French as a foreign language in an Indian establishment, school or university;
- have at least three years experience in the same establishment;
- have a B2 or above level of French;
- are exercising the role of coordinators in their establishments or playing an advisory role for other teachers, or who are responsible for teaching projects;
- are full time employees, (even in several establishments) with at least 15 hours of employment a week;
- are Indian nationals.
Aims of the course:
- project work assisted by a CIEP expert;
- educational training: didactic elements of French as a foreign language based on the trainees projects;
- discovery of Paris and glimpses of contemporary France.
- SPCD call for applications
- (PDF - 79.5 kb)
- SPCD application form
- (PDF - 94.4 kb)