Job Position: Communications Assistant
The Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI) is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber that fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry. IFCCI is looking for a Communications Assistant based in IFCCI’s Delhi office.
This is a Pan-India role where, as a Communication Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Communications Manager in IFCCI’s Brand Building and Communication. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth and timely execution of all communication on all existing platforms. The role also requires for you to ensure that all communication is done within the brand guidelines and brand consistency is maintained across all platforms.
• Hands-on experience of Content Management System (CMS like Wordpress etc.)
• Website updation and execution of communications activities across digital channels
• Should possess creative eye to create professional designs for social media, websites and print requirements
• Experience of at least a year in Digital Marketing &/or Graphic Design
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop is a MUST. Video editing capabilities would be a bonus.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics is a must.
• Creation and distribution of emailers and newsletters
• Working with team members on data collation, content creation and reports.
• Strong language skills. Knowledge of French is a bonus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Mature and self-driven individual with the capability to handle multiple tasks independently.
• Manage time efficiently and with an acute eye for detail and deep commitment to quality of work
Please send your CV to email@example.com
About Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IFCCI)
Established in 1977, the Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI) belongs to a worldwide network of 120 French Chambers (CCIFI) in 90 countries with over 33,000 companies. IFCCI is one of the most active bilateral chambers in India that promotes mutually beneficial trade relations between India & France and caters for its members’ needs and interests. For more information, please visit https://www.ifcci.org.in/
To know more about HR & Recruitment Services, please visit- https://www.ifcci.org.in/recruitment.html