ICT Employee temporarily assigned in France (intra corporate transfer)
top of the page
- Passport with a minimum of three months validity beyond the validity of the requested visa and two blank pages + copy of the first page (applicant’s identity) and the last page (parent’s name and address)
- Two passport-size photographs not older than 3 months. One must be attached to the application form.
- Employment contract and assignment letter of the employer based in India describing the conditions of remuneration, duration, and location of the host company, proof that the applicant will have executive functions or expertise and that he will be reintegrated in the same group or company at the end of his assignment.
- Certificate of minimum three months seniority in the group or company.
- Proof that the employer belongs to the same group.
- Proof of professional qualifications and the necessary work experience
- Copy of the business registration (extrait KBIS)
- Certificate of social welfare secondment or sworn statement of registration application to the French social welfare.
- Payment certificate of social contributions by the French company.