Communication Officer [fr]
The Communication Officer will be part of the Communication and Partnerships Department, under the authority of the Head of Department. The Officer will be providing support in the development and production of written, audio-visual and digital content for the department.
Under the supervision of the Head of sector, the Communication Officer undertakes the following actions:
- Set up content calendar for all digital platforms in the field of Creative France
- Curate content from the Creative France sectors for publication on all digital and other content platforms
- Assist in drafting and developing written and AV digital content for all platforms including - social media, websites, newsletters etc.
- Write, proofread and copy edit material in English
- Assist in editing of a large bank of raw AV content
- Handle mass mailings for the Creative France sector
- Update the mailchimp and Filemakerpro database
- Provide support to the Creative France sectors in creating content and communication tools for all types of events
- Digital monitoring of current developments in the cultural field and in the use of digital communication platforms.
- Analyse data using web analytics tools and enhance the visibility of IFI on all digital platforms
- Create a monthly report on social media performance and activity.
- Any other duties required by the Communication & Partnerships Department
The Communication Officer, Creative France takes over the responsibilities of th Communication Officer, Student Mobility, at the time of his / her absence.
- A university degree, preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or other related fields
- 2-5 years of experience in journalism, PR/communication or content development
- Proven knowledge of social media and digital platform content development capacity
- Capacity to deliver within strict deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken of English
- Knowledge of French appreciated
- Capacity to work in a team
- Salary scale : Approximately INR 57000 per month
- Employment will be for 2 months on a renewable contract
- Starting date: 26 August, 2019
- CV + cover letter + samples of written English to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 August, 2019.