Atout France releases "Flavours of France" campaign
Atout France in partnership with the Midi Pyrenees Regional Tourist Board, has engaged in a digital activity with renowned fashion magazine – Elle India.
Titled “Flavours of France”, this campaign hosted on Elle India’s website invites the discerning reader to discover the region through 3 main themes: Eat, Shop and Stay thus highlighting local gastronomy, showcasing the quality of local products and picturesque locales of the Great Touristic Sites of the Midi-Pyrenees. To discover more, log on : http://elle.in.
Some more news from Atout France
19th of November traditionally heralds the opening of the Beaujolais Nouveau wine in France. Atout France in partnership with Air France, l’Alliance Francaise de Bangalore and the Rhone- Alpes region will host a special evening celebrating the spirit of Beaujolais Nouveau and showcase gastronomy, wine and France’s unique art de vivre.
In collaboration with Air France, Atout France and its regional partners – St Tropez Tourist Office, Cannes – Palais de Festivals et des Congres and the Paris Convention and Visitor Bureau, the Hotel du Collectionneur (5*) and Le Cordon Bleu will host a delegation of five journalists, from 19th to 25th November in the iconic cities of St Tropez, Cannes and Paris. The objective behind this press trip is to showcase Air France’s latest offering in business class on the Bengaluru- Paris route and “Be There! Do That!” unique experiences in these emblematic cities.
The Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in association with Atout France will celebrate their annual gala dinner, "Une Promenade Parisienne", on 10th December at the Novotel, Marthahalli- Sarjapur in Bangalore. This evening will be an excellent opportunity to showcase France’s appeal as a preferred tourist destination while integrating elements such as the wine and gastronomy inherently associated with France’s art de vivre or way of life. Several invitees stand to win exciting lucky draw prizes. The lucky winner of the Super Prize will stand to win a trip to France for 2 people that will include the following:
- 2 flights in Business Class offered by Air France
- 2 1st class France Rail Passes offered by Rail Europe
- 2 nights stay at L’Héliopic hotel and 2 Mont-Blanc Multipasses offered by Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- 2 nights stay in Toulouse offered by the Midi Pyrenees Regional Tourist Board
- 2 nights stay in Chantilly - Picardy offered by the Château Hotel Mont Royal, Tiara Hotels & Resorts property
- A stay of 2 nights in Paris hosted by the Novotel Paris Est
- A stay of 2 nights in Paris offered by the Hotel Daniel, a Relais & chateaux member
- A cooking class for 2 persons in Paris offered by Le Cordon Bleu