Admission Tour Winter ’17, Bachelor’s, Master’s & PhD
To promote higher education in France among Indian students, Campus France India and Institut français India are pleased to bring Indian students face-to-face with some of the best French universities at four metropolitan cities in India: Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Indore. For the first time, a PhD Tour will also bring together representatives of French universities with prospective PhD students.
Study in France – Admission Tour Winter ’17
for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students
30+ Top French Institutions including B-Schools, Engineering and Specialised schools (Law, Design, Hotel Management)
- Delhi (25th February)
- Kolkata (27th February)
- Bengaluru (2nd March)
- Indore (4th March)
Ambassador of France to India, H.E. Mr Alexandre Ziegler, says, “Our aim is to welcome 10 000 Indian students by 2020. India is a major strategic partner for France and we consider that student mobility is an essential leverage for greater exchanges between our two countries. We are committed to keeping our doors wide open to Indian students and providing them with the best educational opportunities. With the Admission Tour, as well as our attractive visa policy and the significant increase in scholarships, we are helping students choose the right academic path in France that can enhance their career prospects and help them achieve their goals.”
Students can register at http://salons.campusfrance.org/india2017/ and book 20-minute individual interviews with institutes of their choice. Registration is free and all are welcome. Students are invited to avail of the free one-to-one counselling, where experts provide first-hand information on study requirements for graduate, post-graduate courses and doctoral students, as well as accommodation and scholarships offered by the French government. Indian alumni will also share their experiences on the opportunities that come with French education, including cooperation in science and technology. Information on enrolment and funding, with a special highlight on PhD programmes in France will also be given.
France and India have been jointly-developing promising partnerships in science, technology, education, arts and culture. As part of this development, several programs support the mobility and training of students, including PhD programs in France. After a successful Chandigarh-Chennai-Bengaluru-Kochi tour in autumn 2016, the winter admission tour will have French university representatives meet students in four major cities in India.
France is among the top three most popular destinations worldwide for international students and Paris was voted as the “best international student city” for five consecutive years by the QS team in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 – no surprise, considering its numerous internationally high-ranked institutions and the quality of life in the French capital. 5 French cities appear among the top 100 cities listed in the 2017 QS ranking. In France, students from India and the world over enjoy extensive access to leading academics, with small class sizes and intensive teaching, and that, too, at low fees. All Indian students enrolled in French public universities benefit from tuition fee waivers.
A gateway to Europe’s work and business culture, France also ranks third among the world’s most innovative countries, and the first in Europe. France’s engineering and business schools fare extremely well in European rankings. With their international faculty and student bodies, French institutes enable Indian students to develop their own international networks of contacts and, at the same time, build a strong sense of European business culture. The language barrier is no more: English is now widely used as a teaching medium, with more than 1,000 courses taught in English at the Master’s and, increasingly, at the Bachelor’s levels.
Last year, 4,000 Indian students joined France to pursue higher education: as their number increases rapidly, the French Embassy in India is committed to encourage this positive trend with supportive initiatives.
The Embassy has developed a highly attractive visa policy for Indian students. Visa procedures have been simplified. 5-year short-stay visas are granted to all Indian alumni – past, present and future students – who hold a master’s or any post-graduate degree at French institutes. Graduates also have the opportunity to stay on in France for up to two years after the completion of their course and find employment there.
This year, the Embassy offered nearly 500 scholarships under its flagship “Charpak” programme for students pursuing Master’s degrees, exchange semesters and research internships.
Indian alumni with French degrees receive enjoy many career opportunities in India as well, considering that over 400 French companies have set up operations in India, and are constantly on the look-out for international talent.
Campus France is the governmental agency promoting French higher education, functioning under the aegis of the Embassy of France in India, as part of Institut français India, and in cooperation with Alliance Française. It currently has offices in eleven Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Lucknow. Campus France is scheduled to open offices in two more locations soon: Jaipur, and Indore.
Any Indian student can schedule a meeting with Campus France advisors, who provide all documentation and advice on studies in France. The advisors also contact French institutions in which the student is interested and forward their application. Campus France also organizes direct meetings between French academies and Indian students in various Indian cities on a biannual basis.
Delhi (25th February) / 11:00 AM onwards
Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador
Kolkata (27th February) / 3:00 PM onwards
Taj Bengal – Belvedere Road
Bengaluru (2nd March) / 3:00 PM onwards
Vivanta by Taj – MG Road
Indore (4th March) / 11:00 AM onwards
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
List of institutions participating to the Admission Tour - February 2017
- 1. Aix‑Marseille Graduate School of Management ‑ IAE MSc Mgmt science • Marketing • International Business and Finance • Auditing • Management Control • Human Resources • Corporate Communication • Governance of Information Systems • MBA
- 2. AUDENCIA Nantes Ecole de Management MBA • MIM • MSc •International Business • Marketing • Supply Chain • Purchasing Mgmt • Food & Agro-business • Marketing Design Creation • Sports Organisations • Finance
- 3. Brest Business School Bachelors • Masters • Tourism • Agrobusiness • Finance • Business Development • International Business • International Mgmt • Dual degrees
- 4. EDHEC Business School BBA • MBA • PhD in Finance • Finance • Audit • Banking • Marketing • Mgmt • LLM • Entrepreneurship • Global Business • Creative Business
- 5. Ecole de Management Léonard de Vinci BA • Accounting & Finance • MBA Digital Marketing Strategy • Digital & Retail Banking • Msc • International Banking and Finance • Digital Marketing & Data Analytics
- 6. Rennes School of Business BA• MSc • MBA • PhD • Marketing • Mgmt • Finance • Communication • Auditing • Tourism • Supply Chain • Innovation • Brand Mgmt • Business Negotiation
- 7. ESCP Europe Bachelors • BIM • MSc • MIM • MBA • MEB • PhD • Marketing • Mgmt • Auditing & Consulting • Finance • Marketing & Communication • Media, Culture & Leisure • Law
- 8. ESLSCA MBA • Business Communications • International Marketing • International Business • Luxury Goods Mgmt
- 9. ESSCA School of Management Bachelors • Marketing and Sales • International Business Development • International Data Management• Masters• Mgmt • MSc in digital and big data value • MSc in entrepreneurship and design thinking • MSc in financial analysis
- 10. ESSEC Business School BBA • MSc • MBA • PhD • Strategy • Business • Luxury Brand Mgmt • Finance • Hospitality Mgmt
- 11. France International Graduate School - FIGS Bachelors • Masters • MSc • BBA • Fashion • Luxury • Retail Mgmt • Marketing & Business Mgmt • Geopolitics & International Business • Entrepreneurship & International Business Development • Human Resources Mgmt & Development • International Mgmt • Businesseering
- 12. GEM Grande Ecole Program – French Business School cursus (up to Master’s level) • Specialized Master’s • International Programs • Bachelor’s and Master’s in International Business • MSc’s • MBA • DBA
- 13. ICN- Business School • BA• International Bachelor • Summer Program • MSc in International Business Development • MSc in Luxury and Design Mgmt • MSc in International Mgmt • MBA • PhD
- 14. IESEG School of Management Bachelors • MBA • Business • Finance • Accounting • Audit Banking • Digital Marketing • CRM • Business Analysis & Consulting • Fashion Mgmt • Negotiation
- 15. INSEEC BA • Masters• MSc • MBA • Wine Communication • health and advertising Mgmt international business
- 16. IPAG IBA • IBM • Masters• Mgmt • Marketing • Logistics • Finance • Accounting • Trade • Sustainable Development • Luxury Brand Mgmt
- 17. KEDGE Business School Bachelors • MS • MSc • Purchasing • Supply Chain Mgmt • Maritime Mgmt • International Business • Sport & Event Mgmt • Marketing • Finance
- 18. Montpellier Business School BIBA • MBA • MSc • Marketing • Finance • International Business
- 19. NEOMA BUSINESS SCHOOL Bachelors • Masters • MBA • Business Administration • International Business • Management • Finance • Marketing • Audit and control • Business development • Supply Chain • Luxury
- 20. PSB Paris School of Business International BBA • Masters • Data mgmt• Mgmt by Design and Entrepreurship for Scientists • Masters of Science • Master of Arts • MSc • Luxury & Fashion • Arts & Culture Mgmt • Finance • Hospitality • Food & Wine MBA • DBA
- 21. PASS-WORLD Admission Process for 7 B-Schools : Burgundy School of Business / GEM / Normandy Business School / Novancia Business School Paris / EM Strasbourg Business School / Telecom Ecole de Management / ESC Pau • Mgmt • Business
- 22. SKEMA BA in Global Mgmt • MS • MSc • Auditing • Information Systems • Finance • Marketing Business Development • Tourism • Fashion • Event Mgmt • Hospitality • Digital Marketing • Consulting • Supply Chain • Purchasing • Human Resources
- 23. Toulouse Business School International Mgmt • Aviation Mgmt • Entrepreneurship • Social Web & Digital Marketing • Master in Mgmt • Banking & International Finance • Supply Chain & Lean Mgmt • Sports Mgmt • Hospitality & Tourism • Digital Intelligence & Marketing Analytics
- 1. Ecole Centrale Lille MSc • PhD • Industrial Engineering • Computer Sciences • Mechanical Sciences • Electrical Energy & Sustainable Development • Systems, Autonomous Machines & Terrain Networks • Modelization & Organizational Mgmt • Catalysis & Processes • Micro & Nanotechnologies • Logistics for Health • Master in Turbulence
- 2. Ecole Centrale Nantes European Master in Advanced Robotics • MS in Computational Mechanics • Advanced Design • Automatic Control, Signal & Image • Computational Mechanics • Hydrodynamics & Ocean Engineering • Energetics & Propulsion • Design of Systems & Products • Metallic Assemblies & Complex Composites • Civil Engineering • Urban Environment • PhD
- 3. EFREI Information System Architecture • Networks & Services • Digital Intelligence • IT for Finance Areas of Specialization • Systems Engineering • Business Intelligence • Design & Architecture • Security & Cryptography • Virtual Reality • Artificial Intelligence & Robotics • Financial Modeling
- 4. ENAC: Traffic Mgmt • Navigation Satellite Systems • International Air Transport and Operations Mgmt • Aerospace Project Mgmt • Airport Mgmt • Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness • Air/Ground Collaborative System Engineering
- 5. ENSTA Bretagne MSc in Engineering • MS • Expert in Renewable Marine Energy • Pyrotechnics & Propulsion • Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture & Offshore Engineering • Sensors, Geolocation & Navigation
- 6. EPITECH Bachelor program in IT • IT knowledge • Programming •System administration • Business & Innovation • Cryptographic Tool • Network architecture •Innovation Track • Web Service Design • Database • Network • Master’s in Mgmt Sciences
- 7. ESIGELEC MSc • PhD • Master of Science & Technology with Information Systems or in Embedded Electronic Systems
- 8. ESTACA Bachelors • BBM • Mgmt International • Digital • MSc • Digital and big data for value • Entrepreneurship and design thinking • Master of Science in Financial analysis
- 9. EURECOM Master of Engineering • Mobile Communi¬cations • Multimedia Communications • Intelligent Transport Systems • Computer and Communications security • Networking and Security • PhD
- 10. Fédération Gay Lussac 20 chemistry schools • Engineer’s Degree • masters• PHD • Organic Chemistry • Materials Chemistry• Chemical Engineering• Biotechnologies• Analytical Chemistry• Energy, materials and process engineering
- 11. Groupe ISA (Institut Supérieur d’Agriculture) BSc in Environmental Sciences • Bachelor in Life Sciences • Master of Engineering in Animal Sciences • Master of Science in Sustainable Mgmt of Pollution • Master of Science in Sustainable Food Technology & Mgmt • Master of Engineering in Animal Sciences
- 12. INSA Rouen Information Systems Design • Fine Chemistry & Chemical Consulting • Energetics & Propulsion • Civil Engineering & Sustainable Building Practices • Mathematical Engineering • Industrial & Environmental Risk Mgmt • Mechanical Engineering
- 13. ISAE - SUPAERO MSc Aeronautical and Space Systems • Aerospace mechanics and avionics • Global Navigation Satellite System • Aeronautical Mechanics and Energetics
- 14. ISEP Bachelors • MSc • Information Technology • electronics and telecommunications
- 15. Mines Albi Master • Advanced Manufacturing Processes for Aeronautical Structures • MSc • Supply Chain And Lean Mgt • Advanced Pharmaceutical Engineering • Aerospace Materials Innovation • Biomass and Waste for Energy and Materials • Diplôme d’ingénieur degree • PhD
- 16. Mines Alès Diplôme d’ingénieur degree • Msc• Material Engineering • Civil Engineering• Environment Energy and Risk• Complex Systems• Mineral ressources and undergroung work• PhD degree
- 17. Mines – Nantes MSc • Project Mgmt for Environmental & Energy Engineering • Advanced Nuclear Waste Mgmt • Nuclear Energy Production & Industrial Applications • Nuclear Technologies for Medical Applications • Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt • Mgmt & Optimization of Supply Chains & Transport • PhD
- 1. Institut Paul Bocuse - Lyon Bachelors • Masters • Hotel and restaurant Mgmt • Culinary Mgmt and Innovation • International Hospitality Mgmt • Revenue Mgmt • e-Distribution •Lifestyle Hospitality Mgmt • Wine & Beverage • Pastry and bakery
- 2. INTUIT.LAB Graphic design • Advertising • Multimedia/animation • Visual communication • Graphic design • Packaging • Publishing • Design Mgmt
- 3. LE CORDON BLEU Culinary Arts • International Hospitality Management • Grand Diplôme combining cuisine and pastry • Cuisine Diploma • Pâtisserie Diploma • Boulangerie Diploma • Wine Mgmt • Restaurant Mgmt • Hautes Études du Goût (HEG)
- 4. Spéos - Paris Photographic Institute European Master of Professional Photography • Titre de Photographe • Creative Documentary & Photo Journalism • Professional Photography • Summer School
- 5. VATEL BA• International Hotel Mgmt • MBA in International Hotel & Tourism Mgmt • Specialized Masters & MBA in Wine & Spirits Mgmt
- 1. UNIVERSITE FEDERALE DE TOULOUSE association of universities and higher education institutions • Arts • Humanities • Languages • Law • Economics • Mgmt • Human & social sciences • Science • Technology • Health & Engineering science.
- 2. UNIVERSITE PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS LLM • Law & Political Sciences • Economics • Mgmt • Information & Communication Sciences
- 3. UNIVERSITE de POITIERS Bachelors • Masters • Doctorate • Law, Economics & Management • Arts, Languages & Literature • Humanities & Social Sciences • Science, Technology & Health
- 4. UNIVERSITE de NIMES Languages & History • Law • Economics • Management • Arts • Sciences • Psychology
- 5. UNIVERSITE de STRASBOURG Art • Literature • Languages • Law, Economics & Management • Political Sciences • Social Sciences • Science, Technology & Health
- 6. UNIVERSITE CLAUDE BERNARD LYON 1 Science & Technology • Health • Sport • Medicine
- 7. UBO Bachelors • Masters • Doctorate • Sea & Coastal Sciences • Humanities • Social Sciences • Arts, Letters & Languages • Law, Economics & Management • Science, Technology & Health • Physical Education & Athletics
- 8. Université Lille Nord de France – COMUE Masters in Education (MEEF)
- 9. Université de Lorraine Arts, Letters & Languages • Law, Economics & Management • Lorraine INP (engineering) • Interface • Health • Science & Technology • Humanities & Social Sciences • Technology