A Campus France Manager to be based in Hyderabad
Fixed term contract – to start on 1st of January 2023.
Institut Français en Inde (IFI) intends to promote exchanges between India and France in the field of culture, languages, education, academia and sciences.
The Campus France manager is placed under the authority of the IFI Director and IFI deputy Director as well as the Attaché for Science and Academic Cooperation based in Bangalore and works closely with the campus France coordinator based in Delhi. The Campus France manager is based at Alliance française in Hyderabad. He/She strictly follows the rules and regulations of this entity.
The main duties of the Campus France Manager are:
- Work in close connection with the other Campus France managers and “Agent procedure EEF” based in Chennai and Delhi.
- Do the promotion of French higher education and mobility mechanisms towards France in the schools and universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in close connection with Campus France manager based in other States from the South region and the Attaché for Science and Academic Cooperation based in Bangalore.
- Regularly make presentations in Indian institutions to promote mobility to France.
- Advise, guide and help Indian students interested in pursuing studies in France.
- Conduct academic interviews as part of the “Etudes en France” program.
- Maintain privileged relations with the educational sectors of the states within his/her competence and promote their relationship with the French institutions.
- Organise events, assure information conferences and represent Campus France at educational fairs in his/her region.
- Ensure the good visibility of Espace Campus France and its activities in the media.
- To be involved in the organization and animation of regular online events: webinars, round tables, etc.
- Participate to Pan-India event operations such as Choose France Tour, PhD Tour, coaching sessions, etc.
- Participate to organization of events for the Alumni community “Meet the Alumni South India”.
- Provide assistance, if necessary, to Campus France Managers based in South India: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi;
- Report her work to the University and Scientific Cooperation Attaché based in Bangalore and/or to his team and the national coordinator for campus France in India based in Delhi.
- Good knowledge of the French Higher Education organization
- Excellent knowledge of the Indian Higher Education organization
- Very good writing skills in English;
- Ability to talk to large audiences and to be articulated
- Knowledge of analyse and prospection methods
- Organization skills and ability to work under pressure
- Reporting skills, oral and written
- Proficiency of communication skills (mailing, social networking, CRM)
- Proficiency in IT skills: office tools, computer knowledge, filing and pooling
- An experience in event organizing is a plus
- Teamwork spirit, involving sharing of values and exchange of skills within multicultural teams
- Ability to travel mainly in Telangana, but also in Andhra Pradesh and other Southern States
- Good listening skills and patience; curiosity; autonomy and initiative; sense of responsibility and public service; excellent social skills; proactivity.
- Minimum bachelor’s level
- Flexibility in the working time is required, depending on the sector’s activity.
- Recruitment in fixed-term contracts of one-year renewable, from 1st of January 2023, subject to a trial period of three months possibly renewable once.
- Knowledge of Telugu is necessary
- Knowledge of French language is a plus but is not required initially (French class will be provided).
An application file (CV + photo, cover letter in English) should only be sent electronically to the following email address before 28th of November 2022: email@example.com
Note : Only selected candidates will be contacted.